Score exclusive Disneyland freebies that only certain guests can access—you can be one of them! I’m sharing the details on how you can unlock free Disney PhotoPass Downloads to save and share and get $2 Disney PhotoPass prints too!
Everybody knows about Disneyland freebies like free Happy Birthday buttons and free Jungle Cruise maps—but did you know that some Disneyland guests get more Disneyland freebies than others?
These exclusive Disneyland freebies are also WDW freebies! Since Disneyland is our home away from home, I tend to write out “Disneyland” instead of “Disney”, but I’ve included all the details for both the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort freebies! Last updated 2/8/17 kc
There are two amazing freebies (and one incredible “cheapie”!) you can score at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, exclusively for Chase Disney Rewards Visa cardholders!
We’ve used the Disney Rewards Visa for ten years because of the fantastic perks the card offers at Disneyland!
Now, Disney Rewards Visa has really upped the value of this credit card with special Disney Parks perks and a $200 bonus offer on the No Annual Fee card!
I’ll give you the bonus offer details first, then explain how to get your Disneyland freebies courtesy of the Disney Rewards Visa!
If you already have a Disney Visa card (consider opening a second card, or having another adult in the household apply, so you can get the new $200 bonus!), just scroll down a bit for info on the new Disney Rewards Visa free Disney PhotoPass downloads and $2 PhotoPass prints!
This is not a sponsored post—I’m just a huge fan of the Disney Visa! Links in this post are my affiliate links.
Offer: Get a $200 Disney Gift Card when you spend $500 on the No Annual Fee Disney Rewards Visa within 3 months!
That’s a really low spending threshold with a huge bonus reward!
The only way to get the $200 Disney Gift Card bonus on the No Annual Fee Disney Rewards Visa is with a referral. You will occasionally find a $200 bonus offer on the Disney Premier Visa, but that card has a $49 annual fee, and only offers a meager 1% cashback upgrade over the No Annual Fee Disney Rewards Visa. You’d have to spend $4900 on gas, groceries (nope, Walmart and Target don’t count as grocery stores!), restaurants, and Disney just to break even on the annual fee!
Bottom line: the Disney Premier Visa isn’t worth the $49 fee; get the No Annual Fee Disney Rewards Visa instead!
Apply for the No Annual Fee Chase Disney Rewards Visa and get a $200 Disney Gift Card bonus when you spend $500 on the card within 3 months!
Click the link above or the link in the tweet below to apply for the No Annual Fee Disney Rewards Visa and get the $200 Disney Gift Card bonus!
— Carissa Houston (@thealldaymom) February 8, 2017
Disneyland Freebies with the Disney Rewards Visa!
There are two brand new perks for Disney Rewards Visa cardholders at Disney Parks!
The Disney Visa used to offer one free 5×7 PhotoPass print of one photo from your photo session at the Disney Visa Character Meet & Greet. When Disney Visa added the Star Wars Meet & Greet, you were able to get two free 5×7 PhotoPass prints each day (one from each Disney Visa Meet & Greet station). The new perks are even better—read on!
Here are the new PhotoPass perks for Disney Rewards Visa cardholders!
There are two Disney Visa Meet & Greet stations at both the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World:
- Disneyland Resort:
- Character Meet & Greet in Disney California Adventure Park (we usually meet Stitch or Minnie!)
- Star Wars Meet & Greet in Disneyland (meet Kylo Ren!)
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Star Wars Meet & Greet in Epcot (Meet Kylo Ren!)
- Character Meet & Greet in Hollywood Studios (Meet Mickey or Goofy!)
These Meet & Greet locations are exclusive! Only Disney Visa cardholders can meet Disney characters at these locations! You have to present your Disney Visa card to get access to the exclusive Meet & Greet photo ops, so don’t leave home without it!
- Your family gets a private meeting with a beloved Disney character—and an evil Star Wars villain!
- A Disney PhotoPass photographer will take photos throughout your Meet & Greet, including candid shots and traditional poses.
- The PhotoPass photographer is always happy to use your camera/phone to take photos too—but now that’s really not needed, because
- All your PhotoPass photos from both Disney Visa Meet & Greet stations will be unlocked for free!
- When you view your PhotoPass photos from the Disney Visa Meet & Greet stations, there won’t be a PhotoPass watermark, and you can download and share any and all of your PhotoPass photos from these locations absolutely
But wait, there’s more!
Get 5×7 prints of your Meet & Greet sessions while you are in the Parks for just $2 each!
- This is an outstanding deal—one PhotoPass print is priced at $14.99 at the Disneyland Resort!
- Make sure to add fun digital photo frames and Disney decorations to your PhotoPass photos you print at the Parks, because you can’t add the frames at home or on the Disneyland app.
- In the photos on this page, you’ll see that the large photo includes a fun Disney/Star Wars digital frame. Those are Photopass photos I printed in the Parks for just $2 each!
- Tip! Check and print your PhotoPass photos at Kingswell Camera Shop in California Adventure! The line is typically super long at Main Street Photo Supply in Disneyland. You can access your PhotoPass photos from both Parks at either photo shop.
- The rest of the photos in each collage are from our most recent Disney Visa PhotoPass sessions, just a few of about 10 photos from each Disney Visa Meet & Greet session that we downloaded for free!
All of the Chase Disney Rewards Visa perks can be found here. Remember to apply with my Disney Visa referral link to get the $200 Disney Gift Card bonus on the No Annual Fee card! These are the highlights:
- Unlock FREE Disney PhotoPass downloads at Disney Visa Meet & Greet sessions!
- Get 5×7 PhotoPass prints with Disney digital frames at the Disneyland Resort for just $2 each!
- Get 0% financing for 6 months on Disney vacations!
- Save 10% at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World restaurants and shops! (Minimum $50 purchase at participating merchandise locations; no minimum at participating dining locations!)
- Save 10% at Disney Store and disneystore.com ($50 minimum purchase)!
- It’s barely worth mentioning, but you do get 1% cashback (as a Disney Gift Card) on all purchases!
- Exclusive Disney and Star Wars card designs like this one:
The best part about the Disney Visa Disneyland freebies and $2 PhotoPass prints offer is that you can take advantage of these outstanding cardholder perks every day you’re in the Parks!
Another new benefit: You can download your entire session of Disney Visa Meet & Greet PhotoPass photos any time until your photos expire! (45 days for guests and most Annual Passholders, 365 days for Signature, Signature Plus, and Premiere Annual Passholders.)
You can get the $2 PhotoPass prints offer in the Parks until your Photopass photos expire! On our June Disneyland trip, the photo shop Cast Member offered to make prints of our May Meet & Greet sessions as well as the new ones!
Note that you must have a valid Park ticket to access each private Disney Visa Meet & Greet location since they are all inside the Disney Parks!
Disneyland Resort Disney Visa Exclusive Meet & Greet Locations:
- Disneyland: Meet Kylo Ren inside Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland.
- When is the Star Wars Imperial Meet & Greet open? 4pm-8pm daily.
- You can also meet Kylo Ren at the regular Meet & Greet (not hosted by Disney Visa) inside Star Wars Launch Bay, but you’ll probably wait in a longer line, and your Disney PhotoPass photos won’t be unlocked from the regular Meet & Greet photo op, only from the Disney Visa location.
- California Adventure: Meet a Disney character near Monster’s Inc. ride in Hollywood Land.
- When is the Disney Character Meet & Greet open? 10:30am-1:30pm daily.
- Stitch and Minnie usually trade off every 30 minutes or so, and we recently spotted Daisy!
Walt Disney World Resort Disney Visa Exclusive Meet & Greet Locations:
- Hollywood Studios: Meet Kylo Ren inside Star Wars Launch Bay at the Animation Courtyard.
- When is the Star Wars Meet & Greet open? 11am-4pm daily.
- Epcot: Meet a Disney character at Innoventions West.
- When is the Disney Character Meet & Greet open? 1pm-7pm daily.
- Mickey Mouse and Goofy are the current rotating Disney characters at this location.
Apply now with my referral link to get a $200 Disney Gift Card when you spend $500 on a new Chase Disney Rewards Visa within 3 months!
Disneyland on a Budget $5 Challenge: What Can You Get for $5 at Disneyland?
Free Disney PhotoPass downloads are the best Disneyland freebies!
What’s your favorite Disneyland freebie?