Welcome to the Resources page for Disneyland on a Budget, my new book that will teach you how to build your vacation fund from $0 to Disney! In Part II of Disneyland on a Budget I outline a plan for a 2-day, 2-night Disneyland vacation that will only cost you $168 for tickets, hotel, and meals for a family of 4! On this page, you’ll find out how to access all that free money!
The second edition of Disneyland on a Budget is now available on Amazon. The second edition includes updated pricing and over 30% more content than the first edition—and it’s still the same price as a Mint Julep!
If you purchased Disneyland on a Budget before September, 2016, you need the second edition! To make sure you’re reading the second edition, go to the title page and check for the 2016 copyright. If you only see the 2015 copyright, use the contact form on your Kindle/Kindle app to request the updated version from Amazon so you don’t have to buy it again.
Update 9/25/16: The $200 Disney Visa referral bonus is back! This is an amazing offer on the No Annual Fee Disney Visa!
I’ve added links on this Resources page to the highest opening bonuses for each of the credit cards I evaluate in the book; read on for more details or click any link for the offer.
- Disney Visa $200 Disney Gift Card bonus (No Annual Fee!)
- American Express Blue Cash Preferred $200 cashback bonus (email me with subject AMEX REFERRAL for invitation!)
- Southwest Visa 50,000 points bonus
- Wyndham Visa 30,000 points bonus
I had a blast writing Disneyland on a Budget! I hope you had fun reading it, and learned a few new tips and tricks for building your vacation fund from $0 to Disney! If you have a moment, I appreciate all Amazon reviews, because they help Disneyland on a Budget show up in the search rankings for people looking for Disneyland tips. If you leave a review for Disneyland on a Budget, let me know on Twitter @thealldaymom or Facebook.com/CarissaHoustonAllDayMom; I’d love to thank you personally!
Some of these resources include my referral information. If my referral is not the best deal that’s running now, I’ll always send you to the better deal! Amazon links on this page are my affiliate links.
Chase Disney Visa $200 Disney Gift Card Bonus—No Annual Fee!
There are two amazing Disney Visa perks in the Parks!
- Disney Visa cardholders get access to all PhotoPass photos from both exclusive Disney Visa Meet & Greet locations! That means you can download and share your PhotoPass photos from these locations for free, with no silly watermark!
- Access your PhotoPass photos from the Disneyland (or WDW) app, or enter the PhotoPass card code on any device to download and share your free PhotoPass photos!
- Get 5×7 prints of any or all of your Disney Visa Meet & Greet PhotoPass photos for just $2 each while you’re in the Parks!
- At the photo stores in Disneyland and California Adventure, you can add special frames and Disney decorations to your PhotoPass prints, including the exclusive Star Wars frame! You can’t add frames at home or via the Disneyland app, so be sure to print out at least one PhotoPass photo while you’re in the Parks!
- Get your PhotoPass prints in the Kingswell Camera Shop in California Adventure, because the line is always shorter there than at the Disneyland Main Street Photo Supply Co.! (You can check your PhotoPass collection from the entire Disneyland Resort at either photo shop, or on the app.)
- In Disneyland, meet Kylo Ren inside Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland, from 4pm-8pm daily.
- Kylo Ren is also at the public Meet & Greet; your PhotoPass photos will not be unlocked from the public location, only the Disney Visa location.
- In Disney California Adventure (DCA), meet one of two alternating beloved Disney characters behind Monsters, Inc. in Hollywood Land, from 10:30am-1:30pm.
- We usually hang out with Stitch or Minnie, and we recently spotted Daisy!
Click my tweet below to access my referral link to apply for the No Annual Fee Disney Visa with a $200 Disney Gift Card bonus!
— Carissa Houston (@thealldaymom) September 25, 2016
American Express Blue Cash Preferred $150 Bonus
Offer (updated 9/25/16): Get $150 cash back (as a statement credit) when you spend $1000 within 3 months.
If you would like to get my $150 cash back referral offer for the Amex Blue Cash Preferred Visa, please email me at email@example.com with subject AMEX REFERRAL.
- You will receive an invitation offer to apply from American Express; please make sure you have not opted out from Amex emails to ensure you receive your invitation.
Southwest Visa 50,000 Points Bonus
Offer (updated 9/25/16): Get 50,000 bonus points when you spend $2000 in 3 months.
- $99 annual fee is offset by 6,000 bonus points each year (get a $50 gift card for 5,000 points, or more than $100 in flights, so the annual fee cancels out).
- 50,000 bonus points equals $500 value in gift cards, or up to $1000 value for flights.
Click my tweet below to access my referral link to apply for the Southwest Visa 50,000 points bonus offer!
— Carissa Houston (@thealldaymom) September 26, 2016
Wyndham Rewards Visa—Get 2 Free Nights
The best current offer is 30,000 points with the Wyndham Rewards Visa ($69 annual fee). You can redeem a free night at any Wyndham property for 15,000 points per night, so this bonus gives you two free nights!
Since there is no offer right now to get two free nights with the No Annual Fee Wyndham Rewards Visa, you’ll pay $168 (instead of $99) for:
- Two nights at HoJo Anaheim
- Four 2-day, 1 Park per day tickets
- $132 in food and merchandise in the Parks!
Who would believe that your Disneyland vacation cost just $168?!
Capital One 360 Totally Free Checking and Savings Accounts
No fees for checking, no fees for savings, no minimum balance requirements! Plus, get cash at thousands of free ATMs!
Thank you for reading Disneyland on a Budget!
Amazon Prime members can read the book for free through the Kindle Lending Library. Get a 30-day trial of Amazon Prime free! Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
You can also read Disneyland on a Budget free with Kindle Unlimited! Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
No Kindle? No problem: Get the free Kindle app. Amazon.com – Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices
Helpful Disneyland Vacation Planning Links
To help save you time searching for the websites I mention in Disneyland on a Budget, I’ve linked them here.