Do you want to know where to go to refill your Chernabog or World of Color souvenir sipper in Disneyland or California Adventure? The Disneyland Annual Passholder souvenir sipper refills locations list is here! I’ve compiled a free printable list of every souvenir sipper refill location at the Disneyland Resort, including where to refill frozen drinks and where to find the cups in each Park.
My free printable Disneyland Annual Passholder Souvenir Sipper Refill Locations List includes:
- Separate lists for Disneyland and California Adventure.
- Location by Land (or Park area) and restaurant name.
- Soft drink refill locations.
- Frozen drink refill locations—and the frozen drink flavor!
- Locations that offer an Annual Passholder discount.
- 2 printable sizes: small (1-page) and larger (2-page) free printable Disneyland AP souvenir sipper refill locations list for easy reference while you’re in the Parks.
If you already know everything about this offer and just want the locations list, you can access my free printable Disneyland Annual Passholder Souvenir Sipper Refill Locations List here!
Here’s everything you need to know about the Disneyland Annual Passholder souvenir sippers and the list of refill locations!
[Affiliate links in this post are for your convenience and offer free shipping with Amazon Prime. Get a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime!]
Where can I refill my Chernabog or World of Color souvenir cup?
You can refill your Disneyland Annual Passholder souvenir sipper cup at pretty much every cart that offers frozen drinks and every counter service restaurant that offers fountain drinks.
You can’t get refills at:
- Table service restaurants
- Disneyland Resort hotels restaurants
- Downtown Disney restaurants
This offer only applies to the light up Chernabog and light up World of Color souvenir sippers currently sold at the Disneyland Resort; you can’t get the AP drink refills offer using other souvenir cups.
Is buying a $25 Chernabog or World of Color souvenir sipper worth it?
- Unless you only drink the free ultra-chlorinated ice water when you’re in the Parks, probably.
- Assuming you’re a smart Annual Passholder and buy your cup at a restaurant that offers an AP discount, you’ll pay $22.50. ($21.25 with Signature AP.)
- Regular size fountain soft drinks are $3.29 + tax pretty much everywhere in both Disneyland and DCA.
- Frozen soft drinks are $5.
- Not counting sales tax or the price per ounce of your Coke refills, your Chernabog/World of Color souvenir sipper will pay for itself after you buy 10, 11, or 12 soft drink refills, depending on how committed you are to only buying Cokes at restaurants that offer an AP discount.:
10 soft drink refills at $1:
$22.50 Chernabog/World of Color cup with 10% AP discount
$10.00 10 soft drink refills
Regular size soft drinks at $3.29 and no souvenir cup:
$32.90 for 10 Regular soft drinks (no AP discount)
$32.57 for 11 Regular soft drinks with 10% AP discount
$33.55 for 12 Regular soft drinks with 15% AP discount
7 frozen drinks at $1.50:
$22.50 Chernabog/World of Color cup
$10.50 7 frozen drink refills
7 Frozen drinks at $5 and no souvenir cup:
$35.00 7 frozen drinks
No AP discount available at frozen drinks locations.
- Of course, there are endless combinations of soft drinks and frozen drinks (probably not endless but I’m not mathy) so your savings may vary.
- Conclusion: If you’d buy 10 soft drinks, or 7 frozen drinks between now and September 5th, 2016, and you don’t mind carting around a ginormous cup all day, you should buy one of these cool souvenir cups and count it as free.
Will you be in Disneyland often enough before September 5, 2016 to make the souvenir sipper pay for itself?
- Deluxe Annual Passholders have 6 blockout dates from today (6/13/16) through 9/5/16—that leaves 72 open days to visit Disneyland!
- So Cal Select Annual Passholders are already blocked out for the summer; SoCal APers only have 10 open Disneyland days from August 22, 2016 (the first day back after the summer blockout for this AP level) through September 5, 2016.
- So Cal Annual Passholders (if you’re grandfathered in) have 24 open Disneyland days from today through 9/5/16.
What you need to know about the Disneyland Annual Passholder souvenir sipper refills offer:
- Souvenir sipper refills offer ends September 5, 2016.
- Purchase the Chernabog cup in Disneyland and the World of Color cup in California Adventure.
- Soft drink refills cost $1.
- Frozen drink refills cost $1.50.
- You have to present the whole cup (not just the inside cup) and your Annual Passport to get the AP refill price.
- You can refill either cup at all participating locations in both Disneyland and California Adventure.
- This offer is subject to cancellation, so don’t be a jerk and ruin it for everyone.
- If you’re sharing a Chernabog or World of Color souvenir cup, it’s a germ factory. At the very least, wash it daily.
- Before you refill your drink, consider whether you’ll finish your drink before you get on a ride. Some rides are persnicketier than others about taking cold beverages on board. I’m talking to you, Space Mountain.
- Locations that offer Annual Passholder discounts are indicated on the printable list of the Disneyland Annual Passholder souvenir sipper refills locations but it’s unlikely that AP discounts will apply to the souvenir sipper refills price.
- Also available: refillable AP popcorn bucket ($15 with $1 refills). There are 8 popcorn carts in Disneyland and 3 popcorn carts in California Adventure. The bucket pays for itself after 5 purchases (pay $20 with refills vs. $21.25 to buy popcorn 5 times). It’s not that cute.
If you notice missing or incorrect info on my Disneyland Annual Passholder Souvenir Sipper Refill Locations list, please leave your tip in the comments, thanks!