Where can you get discount Disneyland tickets? There are only a few legitimate sites that sell real Disneyland tickets that will actually work at the Park. Can you imagine how awful it would be to be turned away at the Disneyland gate because you bought fake tickets?
[This post contains affiliate links.]
Our family travel partner Get Away Today has been in business since 1990 and you can rest assured that their discount Disneyland tickets are the real deal! In fact, you pick up your Get Away Today Disneyland tickets right at the Disneyland ticket booth!
The fine folks at Get Away Today are celebrating their annual Southern California trip with a huge lot of over 40 giveaways from October 22–28, 2017! Even better, these are really big prizes—most are 2-night hotel stays! There are thousands of dollars of prizes that Get Away Today is giving away. It is SO much fun and the biggest giveaway week of the entire year!
There’s also a great new promo code that All Day Mom readers can start using today! Get Away Today promo code FAM2017 will get you $20 off any 2-night or longer Southern California vacation packages (2-night hotel and 2 ticket minimum)!
- $20 off any with promo code: FAM2017
- Valid on online bookings made from October 22-28, 2017 (that starts 10/20 with my link!)
- Combine with any of our current specials – Extra Day Free tickets, Adults at Kids’ Prices on select days, 3rd or 4th Night Free hotel specials
- Can be used with Layaway Plan for just $125 down
Take advantage of this early access to the Get Away Today promo code for $20 off your Disneyland package to get the best hotel selection! Here are some of the Get Away Today specials you can combine the promo code with:
- 5th Day Free on 4-Day Park Hopper Tickets
- 3rd, 4th or 5th Night Free Hotel Specials
- Adults at Kids’ Prices for November 1-23 and December 1-22, 2017
- Lock-in 2017 prices for 2018 vacation packages
- Hold your package for just $125 down with our Layaway Plans
Want to know how our family spends 30 days a year at Disneyland without breaking the bank? Read my book Disneyland on a Budget! It’s available free on Amazon now!